Re: NY Central Art Supply

This has been an interesting discussion.  I had never used NYCAS until I
received a gift certificate.  I went in early this year and used the
certificate.  I was particularly impressed with their paper selection.  A
couple of months ago I went in and placed a large paper order.  I received
the order and it was superbly packed.  The problem came when I checked the
invoice.  Much of what I ordered was in 25 sheet quantities to maximize
discounts.  Some sheets, however, were ordered in single sheet quantities.
On the invoice it stated I ordered 1 sheet of one paper.  However, the
quantity shipped listed 25 and the extension price was for 25.  (BTW, I
only received one sheet).  I phoned and was told my credit card would be
credited.  I never got the credit and phoned again and "they forgot" and
would issue a credit immediately.  I'm waiting for my bill and have a
letter ready to ship off to my cc company as a billing dispute.

R*

Department of Psychology
UMBC
1000 Hilltop Circle