Re: Backing Paper

Kevin,

I use a light weight acid free paper (about 40 pounds)with a thin
application of glue. I apply the glue(pva) with a small sponge roller to get
a thin even coat. If the fabric is thin it's more difficult. Sometimes I
glue out the paper with PVA, let it dry and than iron it on. I have used
iron-on fusible materials from a fabric store, than glue out paper and apply
it on top of the iron-on layer. I make journals and photo albums with
different fabrics and they hold up well. First, I would test a small piece
to see what well work the best. Good Luck

I'd be curious what other people do.

Sherri McDonald