Re: Backing Paper

I use a Japanese Kozo-Shi MM-1 from HiromiPaper International in Santa Monica
, California. It's 25"x38" at $3.90....  $2.55 for 100 sheets She(Hiromi) has
every possible Japanese paper. Samples and catalogue ($2.00) available.
Swatchbook for "conservation and art papers" $8.00.  I just used some MM-1 to
line flannel linings for slip cases.  Have used it with silk, cotton etc. If
anyone lives near or goes to Los Angeles, this is a wonderful gallery/store.
Hiromi regularly installs exhibits by artists using Japanese papers for
various media...monoprint, woodblock, computor-generated (!!!) and paint.
                               Hiromi Paper International
                                2525 Michigan Ave.
                                 Bergamot Station G9
                                 Santa Monice, CA 90404