Altered Art Journals Workshop Braintree, MA 6/3/2000

------=_NextPart_000_015A_01BFC512.3872E400

I'm new to this list but I thought I would let those in the New England =
area know of this upcoming workshop:

On Saturday, June 3rd, I will be conducting a four hour workshop (11
am -3pm) on Artists Journals from Altered Books.
We will be creating a new journal from an altered book (gutting, =
covering &
sewing will all be covered).  A complete detailed handout on journaling
(both writing & creating art in the pages) will be thoroughly discussed =
&
distributed.  Exercises & how to's on creativity will also be covered.  =
All
materials & supplies included in this four hour workshop.  (However if =
you
have a cork backed metal ruler and/or pair of favorite scissors and any
collage/personal material you would like to work into your journal =
please
bring them to class).  Snacks and drinks will be on hand.  If you have =
any
questions please e-mail me privately.
Cost of Class: $45
Length of class: 4 hours
Location on class: Private Home, Braintree, Massachusetts (located very
close to the South Shore Plaza) Detailed directions, phone numbers and
contact information will be given to class attendees before hand
Payment MUST be made before class (address & phone number contacts will =
be
given out to anyone seriously interested)
and there is a limited number of seats available
**If you have any questions please e-mail me privately** I have taught =
this
class several times and always have a huge response to it.  After this
class, journaling will become second nature to you.

Please RSVP before Sunday May 28th.

Kelly T.M. Kilmer is a mixed media artist and stamp/paper/book arts =
teacher in the So. California
area. She has taught in the New England area several times and Las =
Vegas.
Kelly has taught & demo'd at the major So. California stamp conventions.
She is a demonstrator for Acey Deucy.  Kelly's work has appeared in The
Studio & The Muse.  She attended Mass College of Art and has been an =
artist
all her life.  Kelly firmly believes that there is an artist in =
everyone.

Thanks!
Kelly Kilmer
"I Made This!"
EGorey99@worldnet.att.net
http://home.att.net/~egorey99/kellyswebsite.doc.html

------=_NextPart_000_015A_01BFC512.3872E400

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.3013.2600" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I'm new to this list but I thought I would let those =
in the=20
New England area know of this upcoming workshop:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>On Saturday, June 3rd, I will be conducting a four =
hour=20
workshop (11<BR>am -3pm) on Artists Journals from Altered Books.<BR>We =
will be=20
creating a new journal from an altered book (gutting, covering =
&amp;<BR>sewing=20
will all be covered).&nbsp; A complete detailed handout on =
journaling<BR>(both=20
writing &amp; creating art in the pages) will be thoroughly discussed=20
&amp;<BR>distributed.&nbsp; Exercises &amp; how to's on creativity will =
also be=20
covered.&nbsp; All<BR>materials &amp; supplies included in this four =
hour=20
workshop.&nbsp; (However if you<BR>have a cork backed metal ruler and/or =
pair of=20
favorite scissors and any<BR>collage/personal material you would like to =
work=20
into your journal please<BR>bring them to class).&nbsp; Snacks and =
drinks will=20
be on hand.&nbsp; If you have any<BR>questions please e-mail me=20
privately.<BR>Cost of Class: $45<BR>Length of class: 4 hours<BR>Location =
on=20
class: Private Home, Braintree, Massachusetts (located very<BR>close to =
the=20
South Shore Plaza) Detailed directions, phone numbers and<BR>contact =
information=20
will be given to class attendees before hand<BR>Payment MUST be made =
before=20
class (address &amp; phone number contacts will be<BR>given out to =
anyone=20
seriously interested)<BR>and there is a limited number of seats=20
available<BR>**If you have any questions please e-mail me privately** I =
have=20
taught this<BR>class several times and always have a huge response to =
it.&nbsp;=20
After this<BR>class, journaling will become second nature to =
you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><BR>Please RSVP before Sunday May 28th.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Kelly T.M. Kilmer is a mixed media artist and =
stamp/paper/book=20
arts teacher in the So. California<BR>area. She has taught in the New =
England=20
area several times and Las Vegas.<BR>Kelly has taught &amp; demo'd at =
the major=20
So. California stamp conventions.<BR>She is a demonstrator for Acey =
Deucy.&nbsp;=20
Kelly's work has appeared in The<BR>Studio &amp; The Muse.&nbsp; She =
attended=20
Mass College of Art and has been an artist<BR>all her life.&nbsp; Kelly =
firmly=20
believes that there is an artist in everyone.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks!<BR>Kelly Kilmer<BR>"I Made This!"<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:EGorey99@worldnet.att.net">EGorey99@worldnet.att.net</A><B=
R><A=20
href=3D"http://home.att.net/~egorey99/kellyswebsite.doc.html">http://home=
.att.net/~egorey99/kellyswebsite.doc.html</A><BR></FONT></DIV></FONT></DI=