Re: Oregon book arts show

Hi:

Is there a website that anyone knows of that sells stuff like standing
presses and book presses? What I am looking for was described to me as a
"standing press" and I used it to round the spine of a book for the
purposes of creating a library style binding. I am interested in purchasing
such a press.

Any guidance that would point me toward web or print related sources would
be greatly appreciated.

Jennifer