German Style Binding Resources

Howdy y'all!

A few of us here in Dallas are interested in learning how to do German style of binding on
a weekly self study / bookbinding bee basis. We have both Frank Mowery's GBW "Journal"
article and Laura Young's "Bookbinding & Conservation by Hand" to use as English-language
sources.

Is anyone familiar with any other English-language resources (preferably), or
manuals/articles in other languages that are *well* illustrated? We can wade through
French- & Spanish-language resources passably, but German only with the help of the usual
decoder rings and grace of God.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. --Dave.

--
Unlike a skiving knife, Ockham's Razor is a two-edged blade.
David J. Lawrence