Re: Oregon book arts show

Dear Jennifer,
It may be that I incorectly called it a laying press, though I have heard it
used, lying press is probably more correct. And the job backer is also a
heavy cast iron tool, though easy to use, it is most useful for edition
backing.
Try this site for a few links to places with equipment.

http://members.aol.com/aapa96/lpress.html

regards,
Jeff