Re: Oregon book arts show

>Is there a website that anyone knows of that sells stuff like standing
>presses and book presses? What I am looking for was described to me as a
>"standing press" and I used it to round the spine of a book for the
>purposes of creating a library style binding. I am interested in purchasing
>such a press.

You could try advertising in The Bookbinder's Toolbox at
www.redeye.co.nz/tool.htm. It's a free online buy, sell and exchange
service for bookbinders. You might even see one advertised for sale
already!

Good luck,... Chris
--
Looking for a pair of band nippers? Got a spare sewing frame?
Open up The Bookbinder's Toolbox at www.redeye.co.nz!