Speckled, sprinkled, splattered, spotted

--------------9E88BF0E4E04622AA11F7F3F

    I am looking for a printed paper in an effort to duplicate as
closely as possible 10 quarter bindings that have a red and black
printed paper on the front and back covers.  I don't know what to call
this paper but it's the like the stuff that is used to cover those cheap
black and white notebooks we used in school.  It has a speckled look
that appears to imitate paper that has been coated with pigment and then
sprinkled with mineral spirits or some other thinner creating the
spotted look.  But, as I mentioned, I need a red paper with black spots.

    Does anyone out there know where I can find this paper.  It is
important that the paper is printed and not decorated by hand.

Bob  Muens

--------------9E88BF0E4E04622AA11F7F3F

begin:vcard
n:Muens;Bob
tel;work:(305) 293-8881
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Bookbinding and Conservation
adr:;;513 Fleming Street, Suite 5;Key West;Florida;33040;
version:2.1
email;internet:Bob@Flakeysol.com
fn:Bob Muens
end:vcard