Re: Speckled, sprinkled, splattered, spotted

I've created that paper by lightly dampening, and then spraying with a tooth
brush using binders dye. I've seen it done through a screen to reduce large
drops from landing. This paper was probably an easy paper to make in the
bindery, probably originated in Europe, as most things, and calendared
somehow, you might be able to wax it during finishing to give it a shine
like printed paper. Might have to look in Europe to buy it printed today.