studio opening

For those of you in or visiting the Portland, Oregon area I am pleased to
announce a studio opening party on Saturday, June 3 from 6-9pm featuring
fine press artist's books and letterpress printing by Inge Bruggeman and
drawings and photographs by Bill Morrison.

For location and directions send me an email.

Inge Bruggeman of INK-A! Press
Proprietor, Textura Letterpress Printing