Re: Speckled, sprinkled, splattered, spotted

In a message dated 5/29/00 7:59:01 PM, jeffwh@GPOM.COM writes:

<< >    I am looking for a printed paper in an effort to duplicate as
>closely as possible 10 quarter bindings that have a red and black
>printed paper on the front and back covers.  I don't know what to call
>this paper but it's the like the stuff that is used to cover those cheap
>black and white notebooks we used in school.  It has a speckled look
>that appears to imitate paper that has been coated with pigment and then
>sprinkled with mineral spirits or some other thinner creating the
>spotted look.  But, as I mentioned, I need a red paper with black spots.
>
>    Does anyone out there know where I can find this paper.  It is
>important that the paper is printed and not decorated by hand.
>
>Bob  Muens

Bob,
Unfortunately, I deleted your original message.
The company that makes most of those school notebooks is right here in
Morrisons Cove (no water, just mountains). They are Roaring Spring Blank
Books. I may be able to get that paper if you are still in need. Let me know.

Bill Minter
4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA   16695
814-793-4020