Re: Speckled, sprinkled, splattered, spotted

The URL for the company is:

<http://www.blankbook.com/>

Roaring Spring Blank Book Co.
740 Spang Street
Roaring Spring, PA 16673

Phone: (814) 224-5141
FAX: (814) 224-5038

No readily available email address.

p.

>The company that makes most of those school notebooks is right here in
>Morrisons Cove (no water, just mountains). They are Roaring Spring Blank
>Books. I may be able to get that paper if you are still in need. Let me know.

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>