<no subject>

Hi. I'll be in Boston & surrounding environs (broad environs actually) for
10 days beginning this thursday the 1st. Any suggestions on galleries, open
studios, or other interesting letterpress and book arts related things to
do, stuff to see? I'm interested in buying type and supplies, too, if anyone
knows of good places to look for such things in the area.

Yrs

Joshua

Joshua Lurie-Terrell, graphic designer
California State Senate