Re: booklab

Those are now on Craig Jensen's new website Book Notes
<http://booknotes.weblogs.com/>. Gary Frost's new site
<http://www.futureofthebook.com> also has some of that original content.

Both of these are linked to from the Links page on the Book Arts Web
(http://www.philobiblon.com). Gary is in the Individual/Bindery section
under futureofthebook.com and Craig is in the Related Publications section
under Book Notes.

Peter

At 04:09 PM 5/30/00 EDT, you wrote:
>Several months ago I read a series of articles about book history on a web
>page. I think it came from booklab and Gary Frost. I can no longer access the
>web adress for this information. Does anyone know how I can view these
>articles again either on the web or purchased in hard copy form.
>
>Patty Grass

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>