Re: studio opening

hi kathy,

thanks for the studio opening well wishes.

yes, i just received the sdba newsletter yesterday, thanks so much for
sending it to me, the article was very nice. . .one for the portfolio!

all my best,

inge

Inge Bruggeman of INK-A! Press
Proprietor, Textura Letterpress Printing
1017 SE 34th Avenue
Portland, OR  97214
503-234-8129

www.texturaprinting.com