Looking for info.

I'm trying to find info on a self-described "fine binder" named Mark Murray
who lives/works somewhere in Western Pennsylvania, perhaps near Erie.
Searched all my directories (GBW, DB, CoOL) and subscriber files. Nothing?

Anyone ever hear of him, know anything about his work.

Please reply OFF-LIST, i.e. to me directly.

Thank you,

Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
Special Collections Preservation & Access Librarian / Conservator
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244
(315) 443-9937
<mailto:pdverhey@library.syr.edu>