Where could I buy a small beater? Preferably used?

Hello again!

Thanks for all the input this morning on web hosting
services. Now I'm looking for a small Hollander
beater, free-standing, trial-size, probably with a
capacity not more than 3 lbs. Anybody looking to sell
their beater? Or any ideas on where I can get a new
one?

Thanks all,
Suhag