Re: Web Hosting services

If you plan on running your site for a long period of time and/or if it is
large (100MB - 200MB or larger) you might consider what we have done which
is buy a small server and get an extra phone line. We instruct the server
from our own computer and are not hooked up to it unless we need to do so.
The phone line and server paid for themselves in the first 18 months and
alot of servers come with some relatively decent software like firewalls,
anti-virus, web tools etc. I'll have to get the info on the hub that serves
us but the yearly fee was very low.

Regards

Kurt K