Re: wall paper paste and rat poison?

>Hi, I was told that we could not use wall paper paste (methyl celllulose) in
>a class room because the manufacturers add rat poison to it.(snip)

>Does anyone have the scoop on the poison thing?  True?  False?

>-Lee in Milwaukee

Ask the sales person at the store for an MSDS (Material Safety Data
Sheet); if any rat poison is present is should be listed - it should
also be listed on the label.

Jack

Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Lab.
Portland, Oregon
USA

(503)735-3942 (voice/fax)

http://www.teleport.com/~tcl

"The lyf so short; the craft so long to lerne"
Chaucer, <The Parlement of Foules> 1386 A.D.