again

Sorry for the repeat of this - posted the original message with the html
turned off and I got several requests for a live link.

The downloadable artist's book is at:

www.missioncreekpress.com/gyromancy.htm

It also seems that occasionally messages go through to the list in MIME
format even though the settings are always the same on this end (?). I
appologize for the extra clutter.

Best,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon