Re: Period writing accoutrements

mblumberg@HUNTINGTON.ORG writes:

<< Maybe John Neal Books in Greensboro NC - don't have their address - but
they
 do put out a tab size catalogue -

 I used to get their catalogs but haven't in a while.   I can't remember if
 they had penknives and quills though. I'll try to see if anyone I know has
 one for me to look at.  >>

John Neal Bookseller has a website:    http://www.johnnealbooks.com/jnb/
Hope you can find what you're looking for there.

Suzanne in MI