Re: Period writing accoutrements

Ooops.. sorry mis-read the message.

Try these two links for good goose quills (you can even choose a color) they
are fly tying suppliers I have used both and a pair of large quills is a
buck or so:

http://www.cascadecrest.com/catalog/catalog11.html

http://www.hookhack.com/miscfeathers1.html

As to a real period pen knife I picked up two for a good price (less than
$20.00) on ebay (www.ebay.com) a year or so a go. One was a late 18th
century and one a early 19th century . they cleaned up nice and look great.

Best of luck

Kurt