Bookseller Profile

List members might like to know that Frances Wakeman Books has been profiled
on abebooks.com - the first UK bookseller to be profiled. You can read about
how our business started, and our private press publishing activities under
The Plough Press imprint, as well as see pictures of us.

To view the profile just go to the ABE home page www.abebooks.com and click
on the photo of Frances Wakeman.

Also our latest Catalogue - No. 51 - of books on bookbinding, printing,
papermaking, typography, etc., has just been issued and can now be viewed at
our Antiqbook web site:

http://www.antiqbook.com/wakemanbooks/catalogue51.html

Printed copies are also available, free of charge, upon request. Please
e-mail fwbooks@ntlworld.com

Best Regards,

Paul Wakeman

FRANCES WAKEMAN BOOKS (P.B.F.A.)
Books on the Book Arts
2 Manor Way, Kidlington, Oxford OX5 2BD, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1865 378316
Fax: +44 (0)1865 378934
Email: fwbooks@globalnet.co.uk
Email: fwbooks@ntlworld.com