online paper

  What a mess I seem to be making. I have left out an "s" in the web
address. I did however just visit the site and here is a direct copy of
thier information. I do not know anything about the toll free number in
Canada.

Contact Information
Telephone
800-445-8865 or 314-991-0141
FAX
314-991-8090
Postal address
P.O. Box 32420, St. Louis, MO 63132-2814
Electronic mail
General Information: info@KinsellaArtPapers.com
Sales: orders@KinsellaArtPapers.com
Webmaster: webmaster@KinsellaArtPapers.com
Website: www.KinsellaArtPapers.com

Thank you so much for bearing with me as I fumble.
Justin Miller