Re: online paper

In a message dated 8/8/00 11:18:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rose.davidson@HOME.COM writes:

<< I am unable to access the Stephen Kinsella website using
 www.KinsellaArtPaper.com. The 800 number also does not work here in
 Canada, and my web search ( using Dogpile) came up empty. If anyone else
 has been able to find this website, can you please let me know?
 Thanks....   >>

My bookmark for the Kinsella website is:  http://kinsellaartpapers.com/
I was unable to access it today, probably due to AOL's goofy browser (I can't
connect to any other websites right now, either), but it has worked before.

Suzanne in Michigan