No Subject

I have a colleague at the University I work at who is a cataloger. He wants
to know the formal way to cite Relievo bindings. (He knows what they are.) It
seems that he finds it referenced in 2 ways: Relievo bindings and Leaks
Patent Relievo bindings. I guess his question is: Is it necessary to preface
with Leaks Patent?

Hope this is not too confusing of a question.

Thanks in advance.

Sandy Tilcock, Director
Knight Library Press
University of Oregon