Re: Books on bookbinding

On Sat, Aug 12 Thuy wrote:  "As a bookseller who is just beginning to learn
about bookbinding, could anybody on the list recommend books for the
bookstore that I work at. I am trying to introduce more people to Book Arts
and would appreciate anyone's help."

Thuy, I have found the following books usefull in my study and undertaking of
book arts:  Books & Boxes, by Peter Baumgartner
        Cover to Cover, by Shereen LaPlantz
        Making Books by Hand, by Mary McCarthy & Philip Manna
        all titles by Keith Smith

Much success,

Elen