Box-in-a-book

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C0092F.CC6D4540

I have a commission to hollow out a book (I have yet to find) which will =
hold a box in which a computerized household control will be hidden.  =
The customer wants the top, front and base to look like a normal book =
with the paper pages showing.  I am to make the cover & title it.

The problem is how to "seal the pages' edges so that when the opening is =
cut out the text-block hangs together.  Obviously the inside cutout =
surface will also have to be sealed.

I would appreciate any advice from those who have done this type of =
project.  Please respond directly to me at:
cescherm@usa.net

Thanks=20

Charles Schermerhorn
The New Leaf Book Bindery
Lompoc, Calif.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C0092F.CC6D4540

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>I have a commission to hollow out a book (I have yet to find) which =
will=20
hold a box in which a computerized household control will be =
hidden.&nbsp; The=20
customer wants the top, front and base to look like a normal book with =
the paper=20
pages showing.&nbsp; I am to make the cover &amp; title it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The problem is how to "seal the pages' edges so that when the =
opening is=20
cut out the text-block hangs together.&nbsp; Obviously the inside cutout =
surface=20
will also have to be sealed.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I would appreciate any advice from those who have done this type of =

project.&nbsp; Please respond directly to me at:</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"mailto:cescherm@usa.net">cescherm@usa.net</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>