Class in Crossed-Structure Bindings

    I'm new to the listserv. Hello. I'd like to let you know about a class
I'll be teaching this fall.
    The North Bennet Street School in Boston will be offering a class in
crossed-structure bindings in late October. This is a modern, non-adhesive
technique with exposed sewing. It's a great format for beautiful papers,
colored threads, and unusual materials. We'll spend some time making paste
papers to use as cover material. The class is appropriate for all skill
levels.
It will be three days, October 27-29 from 8:30-4:30. The cost is $250.
    You can write me directly with any particular questions or visit North
Bennet Street's web site at:
    www.nbss.org
Look for the workshops page and go to "schedule".
Thanks-
Heather Hamilton