Bookbinding for Kids

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions on books about bookbinding.
I'd also like some suggestions on bookbinding titles for kids.  My
nephew has started making his own books, and I'm planning to give him a
bookbinding tool kit for Christmas along with some helpful titles.  I've
ordered Susan Gaylord's book and the "Books that Fly, Pop-up...".  Is
there any bookbinding title for kids that is a must-have?  My nephew is
nine, but he is an advanced reader, so all suggestions for appropriate
books are welcome.

--
Kara Sjoblom
CaP CURE