Self-intro

Hi,

I am an artist and am about to switch my sculpture medium from acrylic
sheets to paper.  I will not be making my own paper (not yet!) but will be
using watercolor paper and mounting boards let over from my printing and
framing.

I (re-)joined this list for two reasons:
  - I will soon be making some artist books,
  - I am also here to gather some information on ways to work with paper and
keep everything archival.

Francoise Frigola

Fine Arts: Sculptures and Original Inkjet Prints
http://www.pe.net/~franou/index.html