Re: Bookbinding for Kids

> I've
> ordered Susan Gaylord's book and the "Books that Fly, Pop-up...".  Is
> there any bookbinding title for kids that is a must-have?

This sound like a great book.  It could teach me a few tricks too as I am
looking for unusual ways of making books.

I went to amazon.com and did a seach on book binding for kids.

The first answer I got was:
Windows 2000 System Administrator's Black Book

I could not remain quiet on that one!!!!  <BG>

Francoise Frigola

Fine Arts: Sculptures and Original Inkjet Prints
http://www.pe.net/~franou/index.html