Re: Bookbinding for Kids

> there any bookbinding title for kids that is a must-have?  My nephew is
> nine, but he is an advanced reader, so all suggestions for appropriate
> books are welcome.

> there any bookbinding title for kids that is a must-have?  My nephew is
> nine, but he is an advanced reader, so all suggestions for appropriate
> books are welcome.

Kara,

2 other books that are great for kids are:

Hey Look....I Made A Book    Betty Doty & Rebecca Meredith  ISBN
0-89815-686-6
(This book gives simple, detailed instructions for making a hardbound, cased
in book)

The Art Of The Handmade Book (Designing, decorating and binding of
one-of-a-kind books)
Flora Fenimore       ISBN  1-55652-146-4

BTW, good choice on the book you selected.  It's especially intriguing
because the spine is bound in a clear material so there is a great visual of
how a spine in constructed!!

Kathie Gillaspey
San Diego