Re: Storing Davey Board

In a message dated 8/20/00 2:01:48 PM, kevinthomas33@YAHOO.COM writes:

<< A friend recently told me that I should not store my
Davey Board inside my flat file drawers as I have been
doing. He said the boards will warp if stored in
drawers. Is this true? >>

I cannot imagine storing binder board in any other way. Flat files should be
OK, but they are too expensive for binder board (And the boards may be TOO
heavy for flat files). I store mine on open shelves of metal and wood (wood
is probably not the best). Drawers or open shelves should not affect warpage
of the  boards. They are manufactured dry and they should stay that way. If
humidity is a problem, it could create another problem.
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA   16695
814-793-4020