From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Kevin Thomas
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2000 2:02 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Storing Davey Board

Hi Everyone,

A friend recently told me that I should not store my
Davey Board inside my flat file drawers as I have been
doing. He said the boards will warp if stored in
drawers. Is this true? I have no place else to store
boards in my small studio and I think the flat files
work file.

Any opinions?

Thanks,

Kevin