Re: Bookbinding for Kids

Kara
    Just wanted to clarify that I am not the author of Books That Fly,
Pop-up, .... The author is Gwen Diehn and it is a good book. My books
are Multicultural Books to Make and Share which has gone out of print
but some copies may still be available and Super Pop-up Reports for
American History which tells how to make one structure and then has a
lot of information and illustrations for using it for American history
reports. I have an annotated bibliography of books for kids and adults,
instructional and books about book history, as well as kids' fiction
relating to books on my website- http://www.makingbooks.com. The
bibliography is in the Resources section. There is also a bibliography
on the Kids Page, which is basically the same as the kids' info in
Resources but the notes are written for kids. You might want to check
out Multim
edia Bibliography of Book and Paper Arts for Kids created by Tanya
DiMaggio, a children's librarian in New Orleans, at
http://www.fastband.net/~anthill/bkartkid.html

in good spirit
Susan

--