Re: Bookbinding for Kids

Hi Susan,

Yep, I know.  I wrote Susan Gaylord's book AND "Books That Fly...".  But
everybody seemed to have misread that line : )  I found your website
yesterday and it was FULL of helpful information.  I'll check out Tanya
DiMaggio's site as well.

I also want to thank everyone for the great suggestions.  I am so pleased
to have found this mailing list!

Thanks,
Kara

--