Re: Bookbinding for Kids

I can recommend a book by Paul Johnson, a teacher in the UK. "Literacy
Through the Book Arts".  It is not so much a book for kids but for
teachers who might wish to integrate book arts into a school curriculum.
I believe there is an earlier title by the same author....
"A Book of One`s Own". Available in the US through  HEINEMANN, 361
Hanover St. Portsmouth NH03801-3912  (apparently no web address).   Eric
May   emay1@kent.edu