Tipping question

We are going to have to tip a series of pieces into a book we are
constructing. In fact the entire book will be these pieces. The problem is
the pieces themselves are on a somewhat heavy stock (approx. 80 -100 lb) and
are therefore somewhat stiff.

I might be wrong but I foresee problems with stresses being placed on the
lighter weight (24 lb. laid paper) pages. I would love to hear suggestions
on a method of tipping that would decrease the chances that these pieces
will stress or damge the pages we are going to be placing them on. As the
pages are handled etc.

Regards

Kurt Klappenbach
Loud Creek Books & Bindery