Gros Morne on Web

Hello,all-
Just wanted to let you know images of the Gros Morne Time Lines book are
finally up on my website.
www.tarabryan.com
It still needs to be refined a bit, but you can see the 2-page spreads
individually, as well as the whole thing spread out. There are some small
images where cuts were printed without ink which wouldn't show up no matter
how we tried, but I think it gives a pretty good I dea what the book looks
like.
Now maybe I'll finish binding the edition soon!
Cheers!
Tara
Tara T. Bryan, M.F.A.                                  Phone: 709-437-1963
Walking Bird
Press                                      Email:  tbryan@thezone.net
63 Deermarsh Road                                      www.tarabryan.com
Flatrock, NF A1K 1C8