Book/Paper Artists in Los Angeles

I am looking for other beginning/intermediate book and paper artists in
the Los Angeles area to get together and exchange ideas, collaborate,
etc., perhaps in a monthly gathering. I also have a local artist I'd
like to bring in to teach classes (I have a fairly large workspace), so
I'd love to find more people interested in taking these classes.

--
Kara Sjoblom
CaP CURE