Re: Counter Top

At 09:37 AM 8/24/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>I found a great and very cheap bench top at Home
>Depot.

When I was setting up a workroom I visited the local kitchen/bathroom
design place.  He had a basement full of countertops which had been damaged
in shipping and sold me a nice one very cheap.  Not something you'd want in
your new $$$ kitchen but good enough for a workroom.

Mark W. Arend, Scoutmaster              Outside of a dog a book is
Troop 736                                    Man's best friend.  Inside
Beaver Dam, Wisc.                            of a dog it's too dark
                                             to read.
                                                 --Groucho Marx