back issues

I have a few back issues of The Printing Industry, later called The
Graphics Arts Monthly.    I was going to put them in the recycling bin,
but if anyone wants them, let me know.  I'll hold them for a week in
case someone would like to fill in a back set.  I've listed the few
issues I have. -- Elspeth Pope

The Printing Industry
1936 - February,June, July
1937 - May, July