bright white...

We are planning a project that originally called for Mohawk Superfine, but
the photo reproductions now being added call for fairly bright white paper.

Can anyone suggest a paper that will be a close color but still have a
similar texture to the superfine text? We're trying to stay around the same
weight and price range.

Parent sheets would be fine, but reams of 8 1/2" x 14" would be ideal. I'll
be doing a web search in the next couple of days, but any tips would be
appreciated.

Best wishes,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon