Glassine

I am storing mixed media paintings on paper (water
based pigments, etc. on archival paper) in acid free
boxes, and have always used glassine between each
painting, which I thought was neutral.  However,
someone recently told me otherwise and advised against
it.

Can someone please clarify?  Is it safer to use
another interleaving?  I have used L-tissue for photo
storage.  Is there an optimum storage material for
photos vs. paintings?  I appreciate any info on this
subject.  Thank you.

=====
mindy belloff  ~  mabell                                        http://www.IntimaPress.com