Re: bright white...

Mohawk has a whole range of papers with similar finish (eggshells and
felts and mattes) in various tones, incl. a nice high-point blue white. I
am sure all the weights are consistent throughout the range. Just call
mohawk or your local paper merchant and ask for the mohawk writing
swatchbooks, the vellums and superfine and others.

Joshua