Re: cleaning glue brushes

Hand soap & warm water.

I rinse out the brush well then swab the brush on a bar of hand soap.  I
use the palm of my hand as a base, lather up the brush, rinse once again.
I do this once for sure, twice if so inclined.  When the bristles are dry
they remain soft and pliable.

The only other special care I take is to store the dried brush with the
bristles up/handle down so it doesn't deform.

Alternatively, we have brushes that we keep in the glue pot all the time
(we keep the glue pot full).  They are cleaned maybe twice a month and the
glue doesn't seem to effect the longevity of the brush.  They routinely
last 3-4 years.

Duncan

    "All my life I wanted to be someone;
  I guess I should have been more specific."
               ~ Jane Wagner ~

  Duncan   http://www.campbell-logan.com

       Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
             Minneapolis, MN