Print Gocco

I had been deleting gocco-related messages left and right, because I
simply didn't know what it was.  Then Friday my boyfriend gave me one he
picked up on a business trip and I am FULL of questions. After looking
through the Book Arts-L archives, these are the questions I still have:

1. I am planning to order the cleaner online as we couldn't find it in a
local store.  Is there any other method people use to clean and store
their masters? I understand the ink is oil-based - is this correct?

2. I'd like to know what I can do to prolong the life of my masters.
How long can I reasonably expect a master to last if I take good care of
it?

3. Is there anyone in the Los Angeles area who gives workshops/classes
using the Print Gocco?

Thanks for any suggestions you have.  I am so pleased to have found this
group.  The information is invaluable!

Kara

--
Kara Sjoblom