Re: Print Gocco

To clean my masters, I have always used Hand Cleaner that is made for
mechanics to clean the grease off their hands. Works great with next to no
mess. I have worn out a master, but only after hundreds of copies and lots of
cleaning. You can avoid cleanig the masters ny placing them in a zip-lock bag
if you are going to use them again within 24 hours. There are a few videos
out that have some fairly good instruction.
This little machine is great fun - I have had one since 1981 and it has been
used A LOT. It prints great on most Oriental and handmade papers which would
be otherwide difficult to print on.
Have fun!
Jacqueline Sullivan